They cut off two fingers after shooting both legs

 

BNP activist Kamrul Hasan, who lost his leg, read a written statement at the press conference. Today at five o'clock in the afternoon in Palawan Para village of Noapara, Raujan, Chittagong
BNP activist Kamrul Hasan, who lost his leg, read a written statement at the press conference. Today at five o'clock in the afternoon in Palawan Para village of Noapara, Raujan, Chittagong 

'I was at my daughter's in-laws' house in Boalkhali upazila. Deputy Inspector Tuton Majumder of Raujan police station appeared there with some policemen. Some terrorists were with them. After 12 midnight, they took me to Suryasen Palli area, two kilometers away from the village. After shooting at my two legs, they cut off some of my fingers. The next day, the police claimed the incident as a gunfight and arrested me and sent me to jail.

Red More:

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form